Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Its Christmas time in Rogerville

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DCP 5655

    DCP 5625

    DCP 5653

    DCP 5654

    Just a few of the displays that I have seen around town. I'm starting to get into the Christmas Spirit.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love those Rog....check out the link on Sonic lounge for some more amazing Christmas lights!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Those are great pics hello Cherrysis what
    have you been up to getting ready for
    the holidays.

    Peace out CW

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice pictures!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Sussnne, I hope to post more if my old camera will hold out a bit longer [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hello Wolfie, How are ya? I bet you're pretty excited about the new arrival. I send my regards to Chantale [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    Cool pics..I love xmas lights [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Big *Wave* to my Canadian Friend!!! I've been busy prepairing for the Holidays. Was snowed in the first part of the month though and still have snow on the ground which is so odd I have to keep mentioning it LOL!!!

    Glad you like the site Rog. I will try to post a few more that Jonathan took with his camera.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could afford a new Camera, Mine is about 5 years old now and has been used & abused, After about 3 or 4 pictures it says the batteries are dead, but the next day It will let me take a few more.

    By All means share more photo's with us when you get the chance.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REALLY???!!!

    Lord knows I can post a few [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If You wanna post [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] photos, I for one will look at each and everyone [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •